Founders Space: Strategic Investors - Why Startups Should Look to Corporate VCs for Funding
Strategic Investors: Why Startups Should Look to Corporate VCs for Funding!
This is our annual "Strategic Investors" event.
Find out how to raise money from strategic partners & corporations...
- What are corporations looking for in startups?
- Which coporations are the most active investors?
- How to negotiate the best terms with a corporate VC?
- Ways to orchestrate your own acquisition
It will be a packed house with plenty of drinks, food and networking.
We'll have three top corporate VCs speaking at the event:
- Gareth Keane of Qualcomm Ventures
- Sumeet Jain of Intel Ventures
- VC #3 (coming soon!)
- Tobin Dommer of Sheppard Mullin
- Moderator: Steven Hoffman of Founders Space
Early Tickets (ends March 5): $25
Last Minute Tickets: $45
Door Tickets: $60
Special Discount for the SVForum Community! Get 25% off with code 25_PERCENT_OFF.