Legal One on One with Gray, Cary, Ware & Freidenrich LLP
50-minute coaching appointments with Attorney Jeffrey Aronson
Deadline to respond extended:
9:00am on Friday, May 31
How to apply:
Submit your appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 9am deadline on Wednesday, May 29. Include a brief outline of the issues you would like to discuss in the meeting along with a short background of your company.
Legal One on Ones provide an opportunity to meet with qualified start-up attorneys and receive council on your company's legal needs. Get help with issues pertaining to intellectual property, type of entity and more. Legal One on Ones also provide a good opportunity to find the right law firm for your business.
Jeffrey Aronson, Associate with Gray Cary Ware & Freidenrich LLP hosts this month's legal one on one session.
Mr. Aronson is an attorney in the licensing group at Gray Cary Ware & Freidenrich LLP. Mr. Aronson represents public and private companies in a variety of technology and business transactions. Gray Cary is a Silicon Valley-based law firm that represents emerging growth and technology companies, with more than 450 attorneys practicing in Palo Alto, San Diego, San Francisco, Austin, Sacramento and Seattle. Clients include public and private companies, from start-ups to Fortune 500.
Intellectual Property and Technology Licensing
Areas of Special Expertise:
Technology Licensing and Internet Transactions; Emerging Growth/Start-up Companies; Venture Capital Financings; General Corporate Counseling.
- Represented numerous companies in software licensing transactions.
- Developed and negotiated semiconductor agreements.
- Represented a major PDA company in various content and software licensing agreement transactions.
- Negotiated and drafted various software development, maintenance and support agreements.
- Represented an optical networking company in a patent license transaction with a major university.
- Drafted format product development and channel distribution agreements for networking company.
- Developed format application service provider (ASP) agreement for public software company.
- Negotiated and drafted various web site development, maintenance and support agreements.
- Represented emerging growth high technology companies in venture capital financings.
- Prepared and negotiated e-mail outsourcing agreement between high technology companies.
Prior Professional Experience:
Associate, White & Lee, Menlo Park, 1997-1999
J.D. - Santa Clara University School of Law (1996)
B.A. - University of California at Berkeley (1992)
FREE to Members of SDForum
111 West Saint John, Suite 200
San Jose, CA