Unifying the Ecosystem
April 4th and 5th
Check out the SDForum Special Individual Member Rate!
Software 2006 is the one “must-attend’ event of the year for industry executives – CEOs, VPs, entrepreneurs, VCs, systems integrators, offshore providers, accountants, attorneys, bankers, consultants, press and analysts – and most importantly, I.T. buyers.
The vendor-neutral nature of the event means trends can be discussed candidly, the agenda and networking opportunities are highly-focused, and all software vendors, services and customers can be brought together in one forum, “Unifying the Ecosystem.”
There are numerous rewards for each type of attendee:
- Established software company executives can size up the competition, identify hot ISV partners and acquisitions, and meet the press, analysts and peers.
- CEOs and VPs of software startups can attend function-specific breakout sessions, enjoy access to VCs, explore partnerships with larger software players and systems integrators, and network with their startup peers.
- Systems integrators, offshore services providers can network with software vendors of every size to help build out their eco-system.
- Venture capitalists and investment bankers can meet new startups, see a showcase of innovative companies, and interact with more than 200 of their investing peers.
- Software company service providers, accountants, attorneys, bankers, consultants and other industry professionals can meet hundreds of potential clients.
- CIOs/CTOs and I.T. buyers can network with their peers and also dialogue with major software vendors.
- Press and analysts can enjoy unfettered access to software industry leaders, assess and analyze industry trends, and learn first about new products and companies.
Keynote Speakers at Software 2006:
Software 2006 is pleased to present the most insightful and compelling software industry leaders.
Shai Agassi, President of the Product and Technology Group, SAP AG
Mark Bregman, Chief Technology Officer, Symantec
David DeWalt, President, EMC Software Group, EMC Corporation
Thomas Kurian, Senior Vice President, Development, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Corporation
Ray Lane, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
C.K. Prahalad, Distinguished University Professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
S. Ramadorai, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Simon Witts, Corporate Vice President, Enterprise and Partner Group, Microsoft
To view the agenda for this event, click here.
SDForum Special Member Rate
The SDForum special Member rate allows Members to purchase an individual registration for the rate of $795 per person
Non members may register through SDForum for $995.