Logi Analytics: Embedded Analytics Seminar: Best Practices & Go-to-Market Strategies for Software & SaaS Providers
Join us (no cost to attend) for a seminar on Embedded Analytics best practices and go-to-market strategies for software and SaaS providers. Learn about customer use cases, how to price, package, and promote your analytics offering, and participate in hands-on technical training.
Registration Now Open for this event in Menlo Park on May 23rd: http://www.logianalytics.com/menlo_park?sthash.EmROWdO9.mjjo
No cost to attend - Register now for this Menlo Park Seminar!
Embedded Analytics Best Practices & Go-to-Market Strategies
- 8:30am – Check-In and Breakfast (provided)
- 9:30am – Creating Great Products with Embedded Analytics
- 10:30am – Practical Considerations for Your Analytics Offering: Pricing, Packaging, and Promotion
- 11:30am – Lunch (provided)
Hands-On Training (Bring your own laptop)
- 12:30pm – Dashboard Building Basics, Self-Service Reporting, Google Maps, and Mobile Apps
- 2:30pm – Styling and Themes, Crosstabs, and Dimension Grids
- 4:30pm – Security and Integration, Writebacks, and Using Logi DevNet
Don’t Gamble with Your Product Launch Deadlines! Casino Night
- 6:30pm – Enjoy food & drinks, games, and prizes – including a Samsung 46” LED HDT, 16GB iPad, and $250 Amazon.com gift card.
Note: In addition, this same event will be hosted in San Francisco, on May 22nd, at Jillians. If you would like to sign up for the SF location instead, please go to: http://www.logianalytics.com/san_francisco?cm=svforum-sfsem
"Thanks again – great planning and execution, all the way! Your team was a fantastic host, and did a great job keeping us engaged and entertained throughout the day. My colleagues and I are still talking about the fun we had." - E. Patasse (Time Warner Cable)