Equity Marketing Workshop Preview
A Venture Funding Skills Transfer & Packaging Program
Apply the 4Ps of Equity Marketing To Your Deal:
- Placement - Build Equity Marketing Channel Maps to Qualified Investors
- Product - Self-Assess Your Deal Using a Venture Diagnostic
- Position - Your Deal Uniquely High in the Minds of Investors
- Price -Your Deal to Achieve Maximum Valuation
Rob has assembled one of the most comprehensive programs to date that crystalizes the VC's decoding process, and offers a framework for deal encoding that adheres to the unwritten VC Golden Rules. This framework is vital for companies that need to avoid the fatal flaws that causes 99% of the deals to FAIL in their costly search for capital.
This framework was developed in Silicon Valley and Seattle after more than 5 years of development with VCs, executive advisors, and client venture packaging cases, yielding many successful results. This is a preview of the program which will be offered in a workshop format at a later date, which reveals advanced consultative techniques at a fraction of the time and cost required to develop, test, productize and credentialize.
Through examples and case studies, at the end of this session, you will develop critical skills to:
- Learn the New VC Deal Filters
- Play by the VC's Golden Rules
- Apply marketing techniques to properly package your venture deal
- Design an equity channel strategy that seeks to identify best-fit capital sources
- Save time and money developing channel strategy in a stealthy, professional manner
- Quickly identify potential traps that waste time and put intellectual property at risk
- Attract advisory board members to act as introduction agents and trusted gatekeepers
- Build momentum within the trust network, then present to the investor when ready
Ideal for CEO's, Executives, and Venture Investors in Emerging Growth Companies Who Need A Venture Funding Game Plan that Adheres to the VC Golden Rules.
Robert Kruse, VenLogic LLC
Robert Kruse, Managing Partner, VenLogic LLC, brings over 10 years experience in analyzing venture markets in launching a telecom startup, as well as having been on the founding team of Bechtel's $500M Telecom Venture Development Company - Incepta LLC, located in Seattle.
111 W. Saint John, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95113
8:30-9:00am Registration/Networking/Continental breakfast
9:00-11:30am Interactive Seminar
Financing; Startup and Funded Stage Businesses
Cost (Continental breakfast included)
$30 SDForum Members