Marketing & Social Media SIG: Coaching Sales Professionals In The Age of Social Media with Adam Metz
How Do You Coach Sales Professionals In The Age of Social Media?
Many companies fail at their most important stage of growth because they’re unable to coach sales professionals due to management having poor knowledge of social selling.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this session:
- The stats that convince even the most veteran sales managers to implement social selling like…
- Exceeding Quota: Sales pros using social media exceeded quota 23% more often than non-users
- Missing Quota: Non-social media users missed quota 15% more often than users.
IBM’s Social Selling Pilot Drove Sales Up 400%
- How to integrate social media into traditional enterprise sales methodologies like Strategic Selling & Solution Selling
- What signs to look for to tell when a sales rep is failing at using social media as a collaborative tool in the sale cycle, and how to counsel them
Metz is a technology sales executive known for delivering above quota, by using social sales and demand generation solutions.
Recently, Metz built the reseller sales channel at UberConference (Firespotter Labs) and he began his career at CDW Computer Centers. Previous sales and demand-generation consulting clients have included Lynda.com, San Francisco Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, Infusionsoft, Hershey’s Chocolate, POMCO Insurance, Mighty Leaf Tea, and Pirate’s Booty.
Metz is the author of "The Social Customer" (#1 Amazon internet marketing & advertising best-seller, 2011) & There Is No Secret Sauce, as well as 8 sales and marketing eBooks.
Thanks to our sponsor Nixon Peabody for its generous support.
REMINDER: If you are not a current SVForum Member, admission will cost $20. You can pay in advance at REGISTER NOW or become a member for $145 and we'll waive $20 admission. Membership allows you FREE entry into ALL SIG meetings and discounts for other SVForum events. Join now.
Detati Digital Marketing
265 Caspian Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
$20 at the door for non-SVForum members
No charge for SVForum members
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Registration / Networking / Refreshments
7:00 - 7:15 p.m. Announcements and Introductions
7:15 - 8:30 p.m. Presentation and Discussion
8:30 - 8:45 p.m. Wrap-up / Networking