Main Event - What's Hot & What's Not for 2013
Check out the video footage from the event in the case that you weren't able to attend or just wanted to relive some of the highlights!
NOTE: Online registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome. Additional $10 at the door.
Yes, it’s the season to take a look at trends in technology, startups and investing across the complete spectrum- Next Generation, Internet, Clean Tech, Life Sciences, Technology & Media- and peer as far as we can into the future to forecast what might be coming down the pike towards us.
Our illustrious panel of seers and sages will be polishing their crystal balls to give their best interpretations of what they see for 2013, including:
- Which technologies and business models are going to be hot - or not! – in 2013
- Where’s the best place for startups to find top talent?
- What’s the deal with Super Angels? Are they still trying to put too much money into startups, funding 30 variations of the same theme & driving up valuations? Should you dive in, or stand well back, and how is this going to play out?
- Clean Tech – one quarter it’s the number 1 sector for venture capital, the next it’s down in the dumps! Are we on a long term roller coaster, or are things going to smooth out?
- Life Sciences – we’re hearing rumors that startups prefer to launch products in other countries, as it’s just too much hassle to deal with the FDA. What does this mean for LS startups in Silicon Valley?Agenda:6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Networking and hors d’oeuvres7:00 pm - 8:15 pm Panel discussion and Q&A8:15 pm - 8:30 pm Additional networkingPricing:SVForum Members: $25.00
General Public: $49.00Walk ins: Additional $10