Developing and Executing Effective Alliance Strategies and Plans
Successful alliances don't just happen. They involve careful planning and management. Join us as panelists from IBM, Verisign and WebPutty share their views on strategies, objectives, success criteria and monitoring.
Co-Hosted with A.S.A.P.
Sponsored by Silicon Valley Bank
Tom Halle, Director, Alliances & Business Development, Nokia
Successful alliances don't just happen. They involve careful planning and management. Please join us as industry leaders discuss:
- Their approaches to alliance planning and strategy development
- Aligning alliance objectives with overall corporate strategy
- Defining key objectives that span sales, marketing, engineering and executive management
- Measuring objectives and monitoring performance
- Addressing challenges and critical success factors
Silicon Valley Bank
5101 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Pre Registered Cost
$20 SDForum Members
Cost (at the door)
$45 Members and Non-Members
Registration closes May 27 at 5:00pm.