Alternative Financing: What to do before VCs Say Yes
How do you fund your company without venture capital? Come find out how to capitalize on your network of connections to get dollars today.
Bill Tobin, Emerging Company Services, PwC
- Libby Alumbaugh, CEO, Compass A.I., Inc.
- Alan White, CEO, DTAKT Systems, Inc.(founder of a co. sold to i2)
- Barry Waitte, Chairman, Big Fish Communications (ex-VP Biz Dev, AOL)
- Sanjeev Gupta, CEO, Speed to Market
- Bob Bozeman, Angel Investors LP
Have you given up on the VC market? Do you want to get your company up and running today with alternate funding or bootstrapping? Find out how other entrepreneurs have done it – what worked, what didn't, and what they'd do again.
Join a panel of company leaders that have grown their companies without VC funding. They will share their experiences and provide insights into your best bet for raising money today. Find out how to capitalize on your network to get angel funding, a bridge loan, debt financing, partnership dollars, and more!
We will address the issues below, but will save plenty of time for questions from the audience - so bring them with you!
- How do I approach friends & family and how do I structure the funding?
- What scenarios are appropriate for bridge financing and what are typical terms?
- When would a bank give me debt-financing or a loan?
- How can I take an investment from a client without them having too much influence on my product?
8:30am-9:00am Registration/Networking/Continental breakfast
111 W. Saint John, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95113
Cost (Continental Breakfast included)
$30 SDForum Members
Pre-registration unavailable. Please register at the door.