Delivering Value with IBM Analytics for Big Data - Connect to Win
Title: Delivering Value with IBM Analytics for Big Data - Connect to Win
Date: Friday June 12th, 11:30 am - 6:30 pm
Location: IBM Innovation Center Silicon Valley 1001 E. Hillsdale Blvd., suite 400 Foster City CA 94404 (cross street is Shell Blvd)
IBM’s new and enhanced analytics capabilities help partners create real business value from Big Data. Learn how you can grow your business or how you can extend your commercial applications with IBM Big Data and Analytics capabilities.
A recent IBM study found 65% of businesses are not using big data for business advantage. Capitalizing on the unique characteristics of big data requires an evolution of thinking, enhanced analytics capabilities, and analytics maturity. C-level executives recognize that there is a huge opportunity to improve efficiencies, leveraging traditional sources of data and Big Data, turning it into usable information for decision making. Join us to discover how you can deliver greater client business value and increase your profit potential by leveraging the IBM Big Data and Analytics portfolio.
With IBM Business Analytics for big data, organizations can:
· Deliver the relevant mix of information by assembling and refining big data sources along with traditional information for a complete view of the business
· Gain a deeper understanding into the dynamics of the business by discovering, visualizing and exploring big data alongside traditional information to drive action and share with others
· Deliver more accurate answers by analyzing, predicting and automating decisions using big data integrated with traditional information for consistently optimized outcomes.
In a series of fact-filled presentations and demonstrations, you will:
· Hear why Big Data and Analytics are strategic priorities for IBM
· Discover the opportunities available for ISVs, resellers, System Integrators and SaaS vendors looking to embed analytics into their solutions (OEM)
· How to partner with IBM
· Network with peers and subject matter experts
Register today to gain a better understanding of where the real value is in the big data hype.