3D Printing and Scanning SIG Event: Gesture Interfaces for 3D Modeling
Online Registration is now closed. You may register at the door. Thank you!
Title:- Gesture interfaces for 3D modeling
6:30PM – 7PM Registration & Networking
7PM – 7:10PM Announcements & Introductions
7:10PM – 7:20PM A word from our sponsors
7:20PM – 8PM Stephan Adams, founder of Artiful.net, and Raja Jasti, CEO of ZeroUI
8PM – 8:30PM Q&A
8:30PM – 9PM Networking
- Launched Artiful.net, a 3D printing home décor and novelty content library
- Leading development efforts hand gesture authoring software for virtual object modeling to 3D print
- CEO and Executive Chairman of Adamation, an award winning software and digital media company
- Raised $12M in venture capital and negotiated global strategic partnerships for a leading edge digital media start-up
- Led commercialization of numerous consumer and enterprise software solutions
- Executive consultant to KANA CEO in turn around and subsequent privatization of public company
- Identified and led successful acquisition of professional service company for KANA
- BS in Sociology from University of California at Berkeley
Raja Jasti, Founder and CEO of ZeroUI
Raja Jasti, is the founder and CEO of ZeroUI, a 3D gesture computing startup. ZeroUI is pioneering the area of human shape interaction (HSI)™ and is the inventor of world’s first hands-free 3D modeling technology.
Raja Jasti brings 16 years of experience building technology startups spanning consumer internet, mobile, enterprise software and SaaS. He has long been passionate about bringing 3D modeling technologies to masses. Prior to ZeroUI Raja was the founder and CEO of SpotSquare, a mobile gaming company that developed cross-platform 3D games for mobile and tablet computing platforms. Prior to that, he was the founder and CEO of a venture funded startup called Webscope, which was an early pioneer in web-based real-time 3D design collaboration solutions. He successfully raised $8M from leading VC organizations and lead the company of 50 employees. In 1996, he co-founded Modellogic, a developer of language based 3D modeling technology called Geometrica. Raja has a B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology Madras and a PhD from Stanford University.
Michael Mount and Patrick Reilly, our illustrious presenters from our last SIG at Singularity University – “How will 3DPrinting & IP co-exist?”