The Sandhill Group
4pm to 8pm February 29, 2004
March 1st and 2nd
Check out the SDForum special member rate!
Many important issues face the industry this year: What new business models are emerging for enterprise vendors? Is the IPO market back? What are visionary customers demanding from software vendors? What’s hot in M&A? How can offshoring of development, services and support transform your company? Should you pay for Linux software?
To view the agenda for this event, click here.
Come to Software 2004, and here's what you'll take home:
- Predictions from Industry Visionaries.
Hear the latest thinking of successful software business leaders including:
- Ray Lane, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins and Former President of Oracle
- Shai Agassi, Executive Board Member and Head of Development, SAP AG
- Sanjay Kumar, CEO, Computer Associates
- Darl McBride, CEO of SCO
- Toby Redshaw, Vice President, IT Strategy, Motorola
- Drew Ladner, CIO Department of the Treasury (invited)
- Geoffrey Moore, Managing Director, TCG Advisors and author of bestsellers such as Crossing the Chasm
- Romesh Wadhwani, CEO, Symphony Technology Group and Former Vice Chairman, i2 Technologies
- Ed Zander, Chairman & CEO, Motorola
- Analysis from Provocative Moderators and Expert Panels.
- Cut to the chase with Bruce Richardson (AMR Research), Peter Sobilof (Insight Venture Partners) and Tony Zingale, former president and CEO of Clarify).
- Take away key points from panels on timely topics such as new business models, capital markets, offshoring and sales and marketing strategies.
- Education from Informative Workshops
- Interactive sessions led by experts in general management, finance, sales, marketing, offshoring, engineering, technology, services and support.
SDForum Special Member Rate
The SDForum special member rate of $895 and includes admission for four (4) executives from your company at no extra cost. (offer excludes 3 month members) You may register the primary attendee online; to register additional executives, please contact Bridget at 408.494.8378.
Non members may register through the SDForum site at the current early bird rate is $995 and on January 31, this rate will rise to the full price of $1,195.