Mktg SIG: Rev. and Profit Drivers - Sales Training for Everyone
Empowering your value creation and value recognition teams with intelligent co-operation to drive revenue and profit.
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE -- THIS MONTH ONLY
C. Doug Lyons (bio) - Product Strategy, Sales, and Marketing
Revenue and Profit Drivers - Sales Training for Everyone
Now more than ever Revenue and Profit are everyone’s responsibility. Everyone must understand the impact of their day-to-day activities on Revenue and Profit. For Start-ups this understanding must be in place long before the first salesman is hired. For established companies this understanding will insure robust sustainability.
In this session Doug Lyons will de-mystify the sales process with Value Navigation Tools that everyone can comprehend and use. He demonstrates to all that the rewards of empowering your Value Creation and Value Recognition Teams with Intelligent Co-operation have never been greater. They include:
- A common vocabulary for the Value Creation and the Value Recognition Teams to drive revenue and profit.
- Value Navigational Tools for everyone to use in their day-to-day activities to contribute at a much higher level to the company’s revenue and profit goals.
- More profitable customer relationships with more satisfied customers.
- More value from your sales force and each customer interaction.
- Answers the questions: Whom do we target? Is there a deal? Can we win? Will we win? Are we sustainable?
- Developing winning, customer-focused product strategies, faster than the competition.
- Leaving the bad business for the competitors to fight over.
A three-hour version of this training containing more case studies and exercises is available through the Entrepreneur Center of San Jose. Also, a full day, company version is available which includes company specific exercises.
About the Presenter
C. Doug Lyons - Product Strategy, Sales, and Marketing
Doug developed an intimate understanding of how to drive emerging technology revenue and profit while VP of Emerging Technology of a $500M company,. He combined this core knowledge, and over 25 years of experience in product strategy, sales, and marketing in organizations of all sizes to create this unique training session:
Empowering your Value Creation and Value Recognition Teams with Intelligent Co-operation to drive Revenue and ProfitM
His experience includes – International, Direct, OEM, Distribution, Manufacturers’ Rep., Power Conversion, Software, IP, Semiconductor, EDA, Services, Enterprise Software, Wireless-Telecom, Mil-Aero, Training, Consulting, and Board of Director.
Doug has a BSEE from the University of Buffalo, MBA from the George Washington University
Mitchell Park Community Center
3800 Middlefield Road
(between Meadow Drive and Charleston Road)
Palo Alto, CA
7:00-7:20pm announcements and introductions
7:20-8:30pm presentation and discussion
$15 at the door for non-SDForum Members
No charge for SDForum members
No charge for Churchill Club members for the month of March
Please call 408.494.8378 for student memberships
No registration required