Marketing SIG : The Interactive Marketing Audit
PLEASE NOTE: LOCATION CHANGE THIS MONTH ONLY
A workshop which helps you to maximize the return on your marketing investment.
The pressure is on Marketing Pros to build keen awareness and initiate the sales process. Integrated campaigns with interactive marketing tools and process is getting more attention because it is measurable and leads to better returns on investment. David Ordal and David Toy from CyberSense will walk you through the process of the Interactive Marketing Audit. This will provide the basic steps for SIG members and guests to learn how to approach the challenges of real-world marketing audits. In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Define the product(s) and service(s) current overall marketing strategy, message(s), method(s), and media mix.
- Identify current interactive and traditional marketing tactics – what works great, what’s broken, what’s missing in the mix.
- Research and analysis of available ROI metrics and review % of sales budgets — evaluate, eliminate or expand analysis.
- Define and schedule tactics to improve ROI — define new audience(s), new methodology, expanded interactive and traditional marketing range.
- Execute and measure results of new tactical plans implement new tools, review and evaluate results, modify mix to increase ROI.
111 West Saint John, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95113
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Registration / Networking / Refreshments
7:00 - 7:20 p.m. Announcements and Introductions
7:20 - 8:30 p.m. Presentation and Discussion
8:30 - 9:00 p.m. Wrap-up / Networking
$15 at the door for non-SDForum Members
No charge for SDForum members
Please call 408.494.8378 for student memberships
No registration required
For more information about the Marketing SIG, please visit the Marketing SIG Main Page, at www.sdforum.org/sigs/marketing.