Marketing SIG: Building Blocks to Successful B2B Email Marketing
Topic: In a difficult economy, marketers are turning back to email; they see it as the eye in the raging economic storm. Those organizations that use email successfully will be the ones who practice it responsibly and efficiently – through learning and respecting what the customer really wants, and then delivering it to them. This seminar will discuss the key building blocks for success.
You will learn:
- Why relevance is key
- Why B2B subscribers opt in for email
- How to keep subscribers coming back
- What user's preferences are for frequency and day of the week
- Tried and true techniques to grow your list
- What multi-channel marketing makes the most sense in today’s B2B environment.
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Registration / Networking / Refreshments
7:00 - 7:15 p.m. Announcements and Introductions
7:15 - 8:30 p.m. Presentation and Discussion
8:30 - 8:45 p.m. Wrap-up / Networking