Scrum Certification Workshop (Sold Out!)
This is a two day certification workshop.
This event is SOLD OUT.
Scrum is an agile, lightweight process that can be used to manage and control software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. Wrapping existing engineering practices, including Extreme Programming and RUP, Scrum generates the benefits of agile development with the advantages of simple implementation. Scrum significantly increases productivity and reduces time to benefits while facilitating adaptive, empirical systems development.
In this two-day workshop participants learn:
- How to maximize customer ROI with Scrum
- How to remove barriers between development and customer, allowing the customer to directly drive development
- Improve team productivity, creativity, and empowerment
- Improve Engineering practices and tools
- Deliver working software every 30 days
Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives an individual license and copy of the Scrum methodology, Scrum training materials, and Scrum software. For more information visit ControlChaos.com
111 West Saint John, Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95113
$540 to SDForum members
This event is sold out.