SaaS SIG: SugarCRM Exchange Strategies
for Software Development Partnerships
SugarCRM Exchange Strategies for Software Development Partnerships
What do merchant centers, industry marts and eBay have in common? They are a place for businesses to exhibit their goods and transact with self-qualified buyers. This concept of a transaction-centric location for businesses to purchase and sell goods has gone from real-world locations to online websites supported by advanced user communities. Companies like eBay have made online exchanges a viable sales channel, allowing users, buyers and companies to interact with each other throughout the world.
The CRM marketplace has recently seen an introduction of online exchange sites. However, these neophyte sites have shortcomings which hinder business and partnerships. Hear SugarCRM’s perspective on the strengths and weaknesses of the new online exchange forums, and more importantly how SugarCRM plans to grow SugarForge as a business application exchange community venue.
- The state of CRM and other business application online exchange sites
- What to look for in exchange sites that will grow your business
- What to avoid in selecting exchange sites
- How to increase your sales activity through online exchange site participation
- SugarCRM’s strategy to make the SugarForge site into an exchange site
- The envisioned depth and richness of CRM extensions made possible by the Sugar API
Jacob Taylor, Co-Founder & CTO of SugarCRM
Clint Oram, Co-Founder & GM of Sugar Online
DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary LLP.
2000 University Avenue
(note: These are the tall buildings west of Hwy. 101 on the corner of University Avenue and Woodland Avenue in the University Circle complex.) East Palo Alto, CA 94303
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Registration/Networking
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Presentation
$15 at the door for non-SDForum members
No charge for SDForum members
No registration required