Tech Women's Event: Redefining Green
Please note: Online registration is closed.
Special note: Since the environment is something that we will be passing on to the next generation, we would like to invite you to bring along your high school daughters, before they head off to college. We are offering a special rate for your daughter when she accompanies you (see below).
We will be looking at how women in Silicon Valley are focusing on environmental efforts in business, the impacts of our efforts to go green on the planet and where the biggest impact, both environmentally and financially will be in the next ten years.
- How do we separate the truly clean/greentech from the “greenwashing”?
- Where is green technology headed in Silicon Valley? Green investment?
- Where will green tech create jobs in the valley?
- How can we & silicon valley have the most significant impact?
- Our panel of experts in the field will discuss these questions and more in this provocative look at the expanding green economy.
- Cynthia Ringo, Partner, DBL Investors - [bio]
- Kevin Surace, CEO, Serious Materials - 2009 Entrepreneur of the Year by INC Magazine PDF [bio]
- Susan Petty, President/CTO/Founder/inventor, AltaRock Energy - [bio]
- Deborah Hirsh, Business Development Manager, B Corp - [bio]
- Susan Hollingshead,Co-founder/Director of Integration, Working for Good - [bio]
- Laura Erkeneff, Founder Sustainable People Systems and Training For Techies -
6:00 - 6:45 p.m
Registration and Networking
6:45 - 8:45 p.m. Program / Q & A