IBM Entrepreneur Week: SmartCamp Finals 2014
Secure your place for IBM SmartCamp Finals and invite your network!
San Francisco, California
February 6, 2014
On February 6, 2014, eight of the best-of-the-best startups from around the world will converge at The Bently Reserve in San Francisco to compete for the title of IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year 2013. We invite you to be a part of the excitement at the IBM SmartCamp Global Finals event!
Join us for a special startup showcase beginning at 1:30 pm. Here's a little of what is on the agenda:
- A not-to-be missed rapid-fire pitchfest where eight top startup companies go head to head to claim the title of IBM Global Entrepreneur of the Year!
- A top notch venture capital panel with host Bill Tai, Charles River Ventures and panelists: Julie Meyer, Ariadne Capital, Prashant Shah, TiE LaunchPad, Rogelio de los Santos, Alta Ventures and Vadim Tarasov, Bright Capital
- A talk by Eric Ries -- successful entrepreneur, New York Times Best Selling Author and pioneer of the Lean Startup movement
Join us for a great opportunity to network with peers and make new connections. Invite entrepreneurs and others in your network too! It promises to be a wonderful celebration for all those who share a passion for entrepreneurship!
- Venue: The Bently Reserve – 301 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
- REGISTER now to secure your complimentary space at http://ibm.co/smartcamp-finals-register
- SHARE this invitation with your network
- FIND details about the exciting startups at http://bit.ly/smartcampfinals-finalists
We look forward to seeing you on February 6th!
Follow us on twitter and our blog to stay up to date on the event agenda, speakers and more: