The 4th SVIEF Startup Contest 2014 - Apply your project now!
Silicon Valley is a miracle land for entrepreneurs, and also the beginning of the technology innovation. As one of the most influential Start-Up Contests in Silicon Valley, SVIEF Start-Up Contest provides a stage for promising entrepreneurs to make their dreams come true. Competing in Silicon Valley, Chasing your dream! Please join SVIEF 2014 Start-Up Contest!
SVIEF Start-up Contest is a chapter of Silicon Valley Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (SVIEF) annual conference. Its main purpose is to cater to the needs of the rising start-up business, by bridging both US and China with efficient platform for communication and networking, beneficial innovative start-up environment and information sharing, diverse cross-strait partnership on technology, talent, capital, and market, etc. and integrate venture capital and high-tech industry.
First Round: Top 30 Start-UPs
When：2014, August 16th
Where:：Microsoft Building 1 – Conference Center, Mountain View, CA
Final Round: Top 10
When：2014, September 27th
Where：Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Submit your project now! Application deadline is July 25th!
SVIEF website: http://www.svief.org
- 10 Silicon Valley incubators recommended startups, presenting the most cutting-edge technology and representative early stage projects.
- 10 Fortune 500 Corporate Ventures support.
- 50 venture capitalist attend on Judge/Mentor Board.
- International Chapters in China, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boson, Israel etc.
- Opportunity to on-site dialogue with Steve Wozniak.
- More Opportunity and Surprise will reveal on Sep. 27th.
- Two Stages for Demos, More Chances to Win: Both preliminary and final round is presented, with more public exposure, branding, and fund-raise opportunities.
- On-site VC Meeting, Pitch One-on-One: A well-rounded understanding of the projects for investors.
- All-round Awards, Start-up Rising Stars: Eligible audience vote for awards including People' s Choice, Innovation of the Year, Product of the Year,and individual sponsored awards.
- Connect with High-profile Industry Leaders: Networking opportunity for valuable connections with the most influential business leaders through SVIEF Executives Club.
- Who Can Apply: Innovative high-tech entrepreneurs-Research groups, Start-up companies-Project with leading technology or service in market Etc.
- Project Fields: Mobile Internet, Cloud Computing and Big Data, Wearable Device, Smart City, Game App, Software and IT, Bio-Medicine, Green Energy, etc.
- Qualified Team: Entrepreneurs based in US or China, Chinese entrepreneurs intend to return to China, Product/project need expand market in China or US.
See the list of judges here.