Software Architecture & Platform SIG: Enterprise Meets the Cloud
Online Registration is now closed - You may register onsite. Thanks, SVForum
Topic: Enterprise Meets the Cloud
Description: Mobility has put power in consumers pockets. They can now get many things done when they want it. Many of these consumers also belong to the enterprises. They cannot be left behind. There is a struggle to bridge the divide as it requires lot to move beyond the firewalls. Executives are increasingly asking the IT to enable agility into data and bring it to life and deliver these channels. Are enterprises prepared ? What are the challenges ? Learn how MobileAtoms software platform plays a role to help enterprises go mobile with unprecedented ease and simplicity.
- Holy grail: Mobile backend-as-a-service for Enterprise
- Challenges for on-premise and cloud based applications trying to go Mobile in an Enterprise
- Proposed solution/s and software platform architecture to mobile enable backend systems
- One stop BYOD: Making Application Management as a part of the Application platform
- Making it a win-win for both Line of Business and IT by providing Mobile backend-as-a-service
Presenter: Pritam Prasad: CTO of MobileAtoms Inc.
Pritam Prasad has 15+ yrs of extensive experience as Integration Lead/ Architect for application development across multiple platforms and integrating them to exchange information amongst each other. Pritam also has extensive experience in Mobile enablement of on-premise and cloud enabled IT systems.
6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Registration/Networking/Refreshments/Pizza
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Presentations