SVForum's CXO Forum at Sheppard Mullin - Privacy and Data Security Considerations
Registration is now CLOSED. No walk-ins admitted.
This event is intended for entrepreneurs and startups.
If you do not fit this profile, please do not register for this event.
Join this insightful discussion featuring panelists experienced in online privacy and data security matters from both the legal and business perspective. The discussion will focus on:
• Drafting effective and compliant privacy policies
• Negotiating data security clauses in vendor agreements
• Responding and managing data security breach incidents
• International privacy considerations, including EU Data Directive and EU Cookie Directive
• EU/US Privacy Safe Harbor Program
• Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Networking and Lunch
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm Panel discussion and Q&A